About Avis Budget Group
We don t just rent cars. We re changing the way people move. Across our world famous brands Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex we re leading the way for the global mobility industry.
We re continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before.
We re looking for the very best talent to join us, and in return we offer a fast paced and collaborative working environment, committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About Your Opportunity
Our Vehicle Detailer s are an integral part to the cleaning and servicing of rental vehicles following established standards. Additionally, the Vehicle Detailer also identifies and reports vehicle damage.
You will perform duties and provide services which reflect the Avis Budget Group s values. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on the location, team size, brand and any specialised or specific requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking in returned vehicles, checking fuel levels, body damage and operation of vehicle and accessories.
- Removing damaged or problem vehicles from fleet to designated out of service area, completing incident reports and notifying dispatcher or rental counter of vehicles taken out of service.
- Cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles according to prescribed quality standards, disposing garbage and turning in any articles left by customers to designated lost and found area.
- Conducting inventory and logging vehicles in and out of service area according to established procedures. Completing necessary paperwork, communicating inventory and availability and notifying dispatchersorcompany mechanic in case of vehicle problems.
- Assisting all customers with inquiries, concerns and requests in a positive and friendly manner, including the loading and unloading of luggage, shuttling customers to desired destination as directed and providing direction and operating instructions.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a full and valid driver s licence
- Be flexible to work across a seven day rotating roster
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be passionate about delivering an exceptional product to our customers
We are a diverse, down to earth and hardworking bunch, committed to helping you develop your talents and skills, every step of the way. You ll be trusted to take responsibility and make decisions to get on and do a great job! Flexible working arrangements and a casual dress code are all part of the job, just dress for your day ahead!
Avis Budget Group supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Excellent opportunity to partner with all parts of a thriving mobility business
- Opportunity for growth and progression within the Avis Budget Group
- A competitive salary package with an excellent range of benefits
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, click Apply Now today.