Leading Medical Imaging organisation that have sites located in both Hospitals and private settings so you get lots of variety, whilst keeping your skills current.
This company is a big advocate of CPD, they have dedicated tutor Sonographer s, monthly in house training plus there is a recognised leadership program in place to help you develop and provide leadership opportunities for those who wish to step up in their careers.
For experienced Sonographer s there is also a bonus scheme incentive in place.
You will be required to perform a variety of scans including
General, MSK, Obstetrics, Intervention, Vascular and small parts
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Accreditation with Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry ASAR
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A good work ethic and passion for ultrasound
- High attention to detail
- People person
- Enthusiasm to grow and develop
- Travel Allowance
- Mix of Hospital and Private Practice Work
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Paid Conference Leave
- Bonus Scheme For Experienced Sonographer s
- Optional On Call And Weekend Work
- Leadership program
Sigma Resourcing s devoted Medical Imaging agents have taken pride in establishing strong practice relations. We aspire to match you to your ideal role, so please contact us to hear more about this position.
If you think this role is for you, Click Apply Now. Alternatively, send expressions of interest to see below or phone for a confidential chat now.