Templeton and Partners are urgently looking for a Salesforce CloudCraze developer for a contract with our global client in Australia. On site work is not required, you will be able to work remote 100% of the time.
You will perform technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce Cloud Craze platform. You will support the Tech Lead and Tech Architect to develop effort estimates and technical approaches. You will be working with global teams and formulate technical specifications to meet business requirements.
- Salesforce development experience
- At least 1 project implementation experience with CloudCraze
- Experience with RESTful Service Architecture
- Experience implementing large scale eCommerce solutions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Willingness to communicate project exceptions eg slipping schedules to project manager
We are looking forward to receive your application and discuss in more detail.