SAP System Specialist WarehousingorInventory -
(Australia - Melbourne)
Unique Item Code : 191106
- Fast paced environment
- Well known company
- Great teamOur client is seeking an experienced SAP Warehousing System Specialist to join a dynamic business that has a strong reputation in the market for quality and innovation. This is a 6 month contract based in Melbourne with a view to extend.
This role will see your warehousing and inventory knowledge be put to good use, along with your excellent SAP skills. You will need to know your transactions regarding both inbound and outbound deliveries, inventory processes and stock availability.
- Must have strong end user skills in SAP WM, SD andamp MM
- Extensive background in FMCG, Manufacturing or LogisticsorSupply Chain operations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A positive and pro active approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to show initiative and follow through on areas of responsibility What s in it for you
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great company and to be the go to person regarding the warehouse operations and day to day transactions. You will be rewarded by working in a company who really value their contractors and employees and provide a great platform to hone your skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career, then apply now!
Please make sure you attach your resume in Microsoft Word format only. For further questions contact Jack in our Melbourne office.
Please note, you must have fully unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Job Title :
SAP System Specialist WarehousingorInventory
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.