SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager -
(Australia - Sydney)
Unique Item Code : 190954
- Contract OR Permanent Role
- Grow your career
- Be part of a large, well known organisationSAP SuccessFactors Project Manager
Our large, well known, client is looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager for a contract based in Sydney. This is an amazing opportunity to join a consultancy who has a considerable amount of working coming up in the SuccessFactors space. Candidates seeking permanent employment will also be considered.
This opportunity will see you managing SAP SuccessFactors implementations for various clients You will need to have exceptional people management and multi tasking skills as well as strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills. You will be required to manage people, time and budgets in order to drive the result downwards as well as managing businessorstakeholder expectations.
- Minimum 7+ years delivering SAP HRorPY or SAP SuccessFactors projects for large organisations
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders from all levels of a business
- Proven ability to deliver projects both in time and in budget
- Exceptional people management skills
- Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines What s in it for you
You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is well known in the SAP HCMorSuccessFactors space with many opportunities to really grow your career for the future. So if you want to be part of the action, a motivator and a key player, this just might be for you!
How to Apply
For further details please contact Keely at our Melbourne Head Office.
Before you click Apply Now, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Job Title :
SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.