SAP Spares AnalystorMaintenance Planner -
(Australia - Perth)
Unique Item Code : 191073
- Career growth
- Permanent or Contract
- Busy project environmentOur large, well known company is looking for an experienced SAP Spares AnalystorMaintenance Scheduler for a permanentorcontract opportunity!
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a large scale oil andamp gas project. you ll be in charge of managing and maintaining assets, as well as monitoring machine maintenance, monitoring continuous activity throughout the project, manage master data in both SAP PMorMM and gain more experience in BOMs.
- Minimum 4 years experience in maintenance planning management with a large focus being on spare parts
- Knowledge of SAP PM and MM
- Ability to manage change requests relating to BOMs
- Ability to manage materialorinventory master data
- Familiar with task of spares selection and monitoring stock levels to ensure agreed operational requirements are met
Whats in it for you
This is a fantastic role, working for a great company and inclusive team. You will be a part of a major project, where you can utilise and develop your skills.
How to Apply
For further information please call our Melbourne Head Office or apply below.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Job Title :
SAP Spares AnalystorMaintenance Planner
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.