SAP Sales and Supply Chain Architect -
(Australia - Sydney)
Unique Item Code : 191104
- Long Term Contract
- Senior RoleThe Role
In this role you will have responsibility for ongoing innovatives and continuous improvement opportunities with the view of maintaining acceptable operational costs, enhancing operational effectiveness and mitigating risk. Serve as a channel between the business and technology with key focus on the following business areas and systems.
- Develop, plan and execute strategic application and technology roadmaps reflecting the desired state of IT assets to optimally support the achievement of the organisations visions and goals.
- Provide guidance for the evolution of enterprise capability in response to continually changing business requirements and technologies.
- Provide guidance on the desired state of IT assets to optimally suite business needs, mitigate technology risk and maintain acceptable operating cost.
- Identifying ongoing innovative and continuous improvement opportunities with the view of enhancing operational effectiveness.
- Uphold compliance to enterprise architecture foundation and principles across the organisation.
- Maintain knowledge of the trends and future directions of applications and related technology developments, viable alternatives and the views of users pertaining to supported functional andamp technical areas and impacted up and downstream functional areas andamp systems.
- Undertake additional duties as required and during period of leave of other staff or during periods of uneven workload across functional andamp technical areas. Skills Required
- Business process re engineering and improvement in large and complex organisations.
- Deep understanding of technologies and trends pertaining to business solutions within the SAP andamp Non SAP applications andamp products.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a successful team, adapting to different styles and ways of working, but also able to take initiative, solve problems and think laterally.
- Highly developed listening and interpersonal skills, and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be highly self motivated and directed, with an ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks with the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects or assignments.
- The ability to communicate and build positive stakeholder relationships managing competing priorities whilst remaining fully customer focused.
- Demonstrated experience in effective and skills capable of creating business and technology architecture models andoror has a comprehensive understanding of the overall enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of TOGAF The Open Group Architecture Framework or certification desirable.
- Experience in requirements for GMP either from a CSV or SDLC perspective desirable. How to Apply
Please call our Melbourne Offices or email your CV and details to see below
Before you click Apply Now, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Job Title :
SAP Sales and Supply Chain Architect
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.