SAP Payroll Lead WA -
(Australia - Western Australia)
Unique Item Code : 191092
- Long term contract
- Greenfield implementation
- Multinational Payroll exposureFull Job Description
A fantastic 12 month contract opportunity is available now for a SAP Payroll Lead with Colombian Payroll experience to lead a project. This is a consulting role with leadership as well, to assist with the implementation of a new Greenfield SAP Payroll implementation.
Responsibilities and skills
This is a vital role as your excellent knowledge and attention to detail across payroll processes, SAP processes and compliance relating to payroll will impact directly on your clients. You will also lead a small team, so your clear communication skills, patience, prioritisation skills and leadership experience is a must.
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum 10 years of SAP Payroll Australian andamp Colombian processing pays, managing a payroll team, answering payroll queries, payroll processes some configuration would be a bonus
- At lease 5 years of experience as a functional SAP PY Consultant
- Thorough knowledge across both Australian and Colombian Payroll
- Have a client focused or consultative approach
- Be committed to excellence and high quality standards
- Capable of leading a team and mentoring
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, remaining calm under pressure This role will offer you a great career, variety, challenges and a fantastic team of experienced consultants. If you feel you have the background and suitable approach apply now!
Please apply via our Melbourne Head Office or apply via the link below.
Before you click Apply Now, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists
Job Title :
SAP Payroll Lead WA
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.