SAP Maintenance Scheduler -
(Australia - Melbourne)
Unique Item Code : 190837
- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne based
- SAP Maintenance SchedulerSAP Maintenance Scheduler
Our large, well known company is looking for an experienced SAP Maintenance Scheduler for a permanent start!
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a large scale mining project. you ll be in charge of managing and maintaining assets, as well as monitoring machine maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years experience in maintenance planning management related to heavy industry, associated workshops, planning and equipment
- Extensive knowledge of heavy plant and equipment scheduled and unscheduled maintenance management plans and techniques
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate a number of concurrent projects Whats in it for you
This is a fantastic role, working for a great company and inclusive team. You will be a part of a major project, where you can utilise your skills.
How to Apply
For further information please call Maria our Melbourne Head Office or apply below.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Job Title :
SAP Maintenance Scheduler
Work type :
Mining or Oil or Gas
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.