SAP Deployment Analyst -
(Australia - Sydney)
Unique Item Code : 190990
- WORK WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
- BLUE CHIP CLIENT
- CHALLENGING AND REWARDING ROLESAP Deployment Analyst
Our client is a market leader and as such is aiming to remain that way through innovation and SAP Technologies.
Based in Sydney, this role will see you work with project management teams, vendors and key stakeholders in order to transition their new SAP system to their support environment. You will identify gaps, work with process teams, formulate the best transition approach including setting up work instructions, process flows and process maps.
To be success for the role you will have previous experience andnbsp
- Managing VendorsorSIs to an outcome towards project end and transitioning them to support environments.
- Maintain project plans during the deployment and update progress of tasks, defects etc
- Business AnalystorProcess Analyst experience either from an end user or consultancy prospective
- Experience of creating a road map of moving to a SAP environment.
- Any exposure working on a SAP Sor4 HANA Transformation project would be highly regarded
- Strong verbal and written communications to both board and project members. This role is a great opportunity for someone who really enjoys being challenged and having the opportunity to implement process and procedure which the company can follow for years to come. You will utilise your consultative skills to engage stakeholders for all levels of the business to ensure the new structure is fully adopted.
If this sounds like you and you have worked across strong SAP Project Transformation projects in the past then please send your details below.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, are not afraid of hard work but enjoy being challenged and offered variety in your role then please apply now! You will be working with other like minded people who all have a common goal insight!
For further information please call Scott a in our Melbourne Head Offices or email your CV and details to see below
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists.
Please note, only candidates who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted and those chosen for interview will need to interview in Melbourne. Any incurred travel costs will be at your own expense.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
Job Title :
SAP Deployment Analyst
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.