A government department in Canberra is seeking to engage the services of a number of qualified and experienced Azure technical specialist to support Dynamics 365 application program for range of important business solutions.
Commencement as soon as possible.
Australian Citizens only.
The role closes by 2pm 10th July 2019
Microsoft Azure Technical Specialist key requirements
Mandatory and Essential Criteria
- Extensive Experience and knowledge of using the Azure cloud platform in an Enterprise environment to deliver enterprise services and capabilities.
- Strong IT Operations and cloud management experience, including the automation of tasks and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Microsoft and cloud technologies including O365, D365 and Azure, telephony, security and networks.
- Demonstrated skills in the analysis of complex problems, and in the troubleshooting and resolution of high impact incidents.
- Ability to plan and schedule complex workloads, including the balance of business as usual and project related tasks.
- Training and certification in Azure is advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing level 2 or level 3 support in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Agility practices.
- Continuously develop product knowledge and quickly learn new technology platforms and skills.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks with minimal assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor technical staff
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions andoror ADX Portals
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
WHO ARE WE
Aristech is a growing IT services company with huge success working with leading Employers, IT Contractors and Consultants in Canberra.
Our technical staff are in touch with the needs and challenges that face IT Professionals and Employers in Canberra because they are IT Consultants themselves. With this intimate knowledge, Aristech understands what services IT Professionals and Employers want and the need for competitive rates.