Well positioned andamp popular practice based in the north western suburbs of Melbourne currently seeks a General Practitioner to work in their well established growing family practice.
Currently the practice have 6+ General Practitioners and have a vacancies for 2+ Full time GPs to join their team.
The practice offers a comprehensive range of medical services including family medicine, women s and men s health, minor surgery, preventative medicine, spirometry, ecgs, onsite pathology service, anti smoking and weight reduction program.
Comprehensive nursing support and allied health services provided. The practice is well equipped and caters to many families, elderly and workers in the area.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 8.30 pm and Saturday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. This is a great opportunity for an exemplary physician to join a popular and well run clinic.
Requirements for this role
- Fellowship at the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners FRACGP
- Have unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Non VR Drs are encouraged to apply.
- Doctors who want to specialise in a certain area are very welcome
- Doctors who are 3GAor19AB restricted are also encouraged to apply
- 3GAor19AB Exemption
- DWS available conditions apply
- Family friendly practice with flexible shifts
- 20 min from Melbourne CBD
- Close to Major hospitals, excellent primary and secondary schools both Private and Public .
- Close to all amenities.
- Very Busy clinic, 2000+ patients per week.
- Practice Nurse Support
- Allied Health on site PHYSIOorPODIATRYorDietitianorPsychologist
- Pathology collection centre on site
- Dental Clinic on site
- Earn 70% of Billings + $140+GST per hour
- Bonus Lump Sum on offer for the right candidate conditions apply
If this sounds like you, please apply andamp email your resume to see below or call Raechel Buckley for further information.