You will enjoy working in a fully computerised practice, that specialises in skin cancer management using the latest equipment and technologies for detection and procedures.
No expense has been spared as this is one of the most stunning general practices in Perth.
The clinic is also highly specialised in dermatology and cosmetic procedures, and attracts an excellent patient base. The practice hours are 8.30 6pm, you are given excellent autonomy in being able to choose the hours you work.
There is full nursing support provided, along with a highly experienced administration team.
- Must hold Fellowship at the Royal Australian College.
- Fully unrestricted AHPRA Registration specialist .
- No restrictions in terms of DWS.
- Experience with skinorcosmetics not essential.
- Must be available full time and able to start ASAP
Benefits of the Role
- Huge earning potential
- Excellent patient base
- Privately bill skin andamp cosmetic procedures
- Training and guidance provided if required
- $500 per procedure! If this role is for you, register your interest by either applying below or forwarding your latest resume to see below or call for a confidential discussion.