General Practitioners VR required for a very busy, fully accredited, traditional family GP clinic, located in the beautiful Sutherland Shire.
You will be joining a state of the art, newly refurbished medical practice. You can expect an established patient base from day one with flexible working hours, full nursing support and a wide variety of Allied Health, Pharmacy, Skin Checks and Pathology on site. This practice is fully equipped, using the latest practice software and features, everything that you would expect from a modern centre.
The medical centre is open 6 days a week and is currently having to turn patients away due to high patient demand. Our client is looking for GPs with the right mindset to join their multidisciplinary team of doctors.
You will work within a vibrant community and a dedicated team, you will feel supported by your colleagues and management.
Onsite services include Skin Checks, Pharmacy, Pathology, Surgery, Reception, Admin, Asthma care and Cosmetics.
Requirements for this role are
- Hold Fellowship at the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners Or similar
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Available for full time employment
- Able to handle a high workload
- Earn 70% of billings
- $130 per hour guarantee for the first 3 months
- Modern, state of the art, newly refurbished and extended practice.
- The practice offers quality equipment and facilities.
- Experienced support staff to make sure you can operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Flexible working hours
- Recent Fellows are encouraged to apply!
- High patient load from day one
If you would like to hear further information regarding this opportunity, please forward the most recent copy of your resume to see below or call Raechel Buckley