An exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner to join a friendly team of doctors in a modern, well established family practice located in Mascot. You will be supported by other GPs, an experienced practice manager, and a friendly admin and nursing team. The GP owned practice is highly regarded for their high quality care, comfortable facilities, well equipped treatment rooms and excellent service. They encourage and support any specialisation you may have.
The practice is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including women and men s health, vaccination and immunisation programs as well as skin checks.
Specialist services include Podiatry, Dental and Pathology.
- The practice offer private and bulk billing
- Full and Part time positions available
- DWS restricted Drs are encouraged to apply for 6 month locum positions
- Practice is open Mon Thurs 8am 8pmorFri 8am 7pmorSat 8am 1pmorSunday Closed
- A friendly, supportive work environment
- Take over a busy patient base
- The clinic is a well established friendly family practice that has been operating since 1989.
- Earn 65% of billings negotiable depending on experience etc
- $130 per hour guarantee for the first 3 months
- General registration with AHPRA
- Full working rights in Australia
- Vocationally Registered
- Australian work experience as a GP
- MBBS or equivalent
- Must be FRACGP
If you would like to hear further information regarding this opportunity please call Raechel Buckley.