Outstanding opportunity for a VR General Practitioner to join this doctor owned private practice on a full or part basis.
About the practice
This clinic is absolutely delightful in terms of premises, staff, ethic and camaraderie, each member of the team have worked exceptionally hard to make it so. The practice has been labelled a highly professional, boutique clinic with the best of equipment by successive accreditors. The clinic have recently replaced spirometry have a new ABI machine and amongst other things, have purchased an ear operating microscope for ear toileting and other procedures. You will work alongside esteemed GPs and have full nursing support. The practice is closed on Sundays andamp public holidays.
Clinically, the practices standards are very high they encourage continuous learning and development. The owner of the practice has lectured, tutored and examined pre and post graduate students, being involved with Melbourne and Monash Universities. They have first class allied health 3 Physiotherapists from the Austin Hospital a Podiatrist a Psychologist and a Social Worker and 2 orthopaedic surgeons, who visit as well. They have St Vincent s Pathology on site, a chemist across the road, as well as other specialists very nearby.
- Earn 65% of mixed billings
- $150 minimum hourly rate for the first 3 months
- Recently renovated, stunning practice, state of the art facilities
- Mixed billing policy Focus your consultations on building patient rapport and delivering best practice
- Doctor owned with full time nursing support and dedicated administration team.
- Allied health onsite
- Diverse range of specialties offered. Excellent clinical mix
- Continuous learning andamp development is encouraged.
- Fantastic opportunity for a new Fellow wanting to settle into a new practice.
- Australian residency
- Current AHPRA registration
- VR statusorFRACGP attained
- Must have a desire to provide quality care
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. Please Email your resume to see below or call Raechel Buckley for further information.