Our client seeks a General Practitioner VR to join their well positioned Family Practice located in one of Melbourne s leafy Eastern suburbs.
With easy access to the freeway and a thriving town centre accommodating a range of choice supermarkets and local eateries, this part of Melbourne offers old world charm complete with modern conveniences, quality schools and space galore for those who seek to escape to the bush or enjoy a round of golf.
The practice offers comprehensive Nursing, Allied Health services and Pathology onsite. They treat a wide variety of conditions and offer services to include flu clinics, women s and men s health, smoking cessation, weight reduction, skin cancer checks, travel medicine advice and immunisations, childhood immunisations, occupational health advice and sports medicine.
This practice has recently changed to Mixed Billing and they can also offer new GPs 70% with a 2 month hourly guarantee.
This position won t stay around for long so if you are interested please get in touch!
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be AHPRA Registered as a Medical Practitioner Specialist Registration
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners FRACGP , College of Rural and Remote Medicine FACRRM or Vocational Registration VR
- Local GP desired but not essential
- Full TimeorPart TimeorLocum Available
Benefits of the Role
- 70% Billings on Offer
- Mixed Billing
- Full Nursing support
- Beautiful practice
- Supportive team
- Hourly guarantee for first couple of months! If this role is for you, register your interest by either applying below or forwarding your latest resume to see below or call for a confidential discussion.