An excellent opportunity has become available for a VR FRACGP to move into a Full Time position in this Private Billing practice based near the Joondalup area.
The practice is a well established, busy practice that has an extensive patient base.
In its many years of serving the community, this practice has been providing patients with the highest quality patient care.
Successful candidates will have their FRACGP and preerably experience with
- General Medical Consultations
- Skin procedures
- Health assessment and care planning
- Preventative health initiatives
- Chronic Disease Assessments
- Inserting andamp Removing Implants
- Pre Employment Medicals
- Workers Compensation
- Mental Healthcare Plans
- Travel medicine
The practice is based in a great location, right along the beautiful WA coastline. A warm, friendly team of nurses and staff look forward to welcoming the successful candidates into their practice.
This role is suited to VR doctors looking to secure a long term, high paying position within a supportive practice at this stage they are really on the look out for a Female GP but are welcome to discussing all options.
Only VR doctors with their FRACGP are encouraged to apply.
- Must have FRACGP
- Specialist AHPRA Registration
- DWS and UNRESTRICTED
- Must be very patient focused
- Friendly, with professional bedside manner
- Desire to earn great money
Benefits of the Role
- 70% of PRIVATE Billing
- Stunning coastal Location
- Modern facilities
- Nursing support
- Supportive work environment
- Weekend work available
If this role sounds interesting to you and you would like to hear more please don t hesitate in getting in touch either by email see below or for a confidential chat.