My client is an established mixed billing practice located in the desirable Stirling area of Perth. The state of the art medical centre is located on a busy street which attracts high foot traffic! Expect to be extremely busy from day 1!
The surgery provides dedicated General Practice and specialist services all working hand in hand to deliver holistic patient care. The practice has 7 Consulting rooms, 1 treatment room, andamp 1 Procedure room, with nursing support. On site pathology and a pharmacy complete the centre s offering.
Operating hours are 7 30am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am 5pm on SaturdayorSunday.
- Busiest surgery in the Stirling area with a team of friendly and motivated Doctors.
- Clinic features latest technology and equipment.
- Facility incorporates a skin clinic, specialist women s health clinic and dedicated areas for minor procedures
- Full time nursing support who lead chronic disease management plans.
- 70% billings and you can expect to gross bill over $500K + per annum.
- Flexible rostering.
- $150 per hour guarantee for up to 1 year if needed.
- Patient flow can be guaranteed you will be fully booked and see a patient flow that you are comfortable with
- Combination of appointment and walk in based patients.
- FRACGP, ACRRM or equivalent
- Vocationally registered
- Unrestricted medicare provider number eligibility as this is a non DWS position
Trust, respect and professionalism are at the core focus of this team s culture. To work successfully in this practice you would require a team oriented work style and high level communications.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Raechel Buckley orandnbsp alternatively you can send a copy of your resume to see below