Our client has recently set up a brand new busy Bulk Billing practice located in Sunnybank. They specialise in Family Medicine and Chronic Disease and are looking for an esteemed GP to join their team.
The owner is committed to excellence and giving patients and their families the very best in high quality, and accessible care. With extended hours and as specialists in family health and chronic diseases, they offer patients a convenient solution for end to end care.
The practice will be joining a group of established practices close by and you will have the opportunity to work within the other practices if you wish to do so.
About the Practice
- Using Best Practice for clinical and Pracsoft computer software for management.
- The practice offers great support staff, along with a wonderful team of doctors, that offer unique services to general practice.
- The practice is fully accredited and offer allied health support, as well as onsite pathology and ultrasound.
- Opening hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8 30am to 7 30pm, Thursday 8.30 till 8 30pm, Friday 8.30 to 6 00pm, Saturday 8 30am to 4 00pm, Sunday 9 30am to 4 00pm
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Full AHPRA registration
- Must be a vocationally registered doctor, else hold fellowship FRACGPorRACGP etc
Benefits of the Role
- Excellent support and Friendly Work Culture
- Fully computerised
- Flexible working hours
- AGPAL practice
- 70% of Billings
- The practice has a full time registered nurse who assists with care plans, health assessments and children s immunisations.
- If you are looking for part timeorafter hourorweekends, they have a flexible working arrangement for you.
If this role is for you, register your interest by either applying below or forwarding your latest resume to see below or callandnbsp for a confidential discussion.