Data Architect -
(Australia - Melbourne)
Unique Item Code : 191111
- Initial 4 month contract
- Immediate start
- IT transformation projectData Architect
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Architect to help analyse, model and document the current state data architecture, future state data architecture and the mapping between the two states.
The Data Architect will be responsible for creating data models that can be implemented into a master data management platform, as well as integrated and used by the data warehousing and reporting tools.
- 10+ years of experience in Data Architecture and Data Modeling
- Proven ability to define Data Entities, Data Dictionary, and support Business Rules aligned to overarching business strategies
- Experience in defining Information Architecture evaluations and Option Assessments, including Backup and Disaster Recovery practices
- Prior experience in the analysis and design of mapping Business Systems to Information and Process models
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Lakes, CloudorHybrid Data Models and Solutions
- Experience in the design of reporting frameworks Hadoop desirable How to Apply
For further information please call Keely at our Melbourne Head Office or apply below.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Job Title :
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.