Change Analyst -
(Australia - Melbourne)
Unique Item Code : 190951
- Ideal opportunity to develop your career
- 12 Month Contract likely to extend further
- Fantastic SAP projectOne of our well known clients is searching for an experienced SAP Change Analyst to join their team for an exciting and challenging project on a 12 month contract.
This role will see you working with multiple Change Managers on a significant SAP implementation across two streams
Key attributes and requirements of this role include
- Hands on and able to work a variety of change practices
- Keen to share ideas but able to take direction when given
- Work in an enjoyable and collaborative environment
- Working on a major company project
- Communicating with the Business Leads and Senior Stakeholders
- Minimum 12 month contract
- Work on a national project, impacting hundreds of end users Ideally you will have
- 3+ years of Change Analysis experience
- Great communication and writing skills
- Able to work with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP preferable
- Excellent communication skills and feel confident liaising with people from all levels of the Business.andnbsp
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenges of a fast paced project environment!
If you are searching for your next role and you wish to work alongside friendly and highly qualified professionals then please APPLY NOW! For further details please contact Byron in our Melbourne Head Office or email see below Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in relation to this role.
Before you click Apply Now, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Job Title :
Work type :
I.T. and Communications
Resident Only :
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.